Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gabe is 3!!

I can hardly believe that my little man is 3 years old!  My sweet, spunky and energetic Gabe :)  Mommy and daddy love you so much!  You challenge and stretch us in many ways, and help us to see what parenting is all about.  You are so full of life and your wonderful grin melts my heart a thousand times a day.  You give the best hugs and kisses and snuggles at bed time.  You are so sweet with your baby sister and even though you and Hannah fight sometimes, you are also the best of friends :)  I love you to the moon and back and am so thankful that God gave me you as a son!  

So someone at our house is rather obsessed with Mario.  So when I asked Gabe what kind of birthday party he wanted he shouted, "MARIO!!!"  This is the cake that I came up with.  It was my first attempt at fondant and I used home made marshmallow fondant.  It's far from perfect, but he loved it and that made me happy :)


Awesome birthday banner made by my sister Steph!

My mom and dad with Bella and Leah.  I am so thankful for my parents and for cousin time for my kids and Steph's :)

Guess who is 3?!?!  Gabe is!!!

Can you tell he LOVES this Mario hat :)

Water balloons!  We won't mention that mommy bought regular balloons instead of water balloons and that they may have been a bit hard to break...ahem...

Cuteness!!

Blowing out the candle!

Super fun water play set from Aunt Krissy :)  And kudos to Daddy for blowing it up with a hand pump!

This picture is sooooooo very Gabe :)  Love you buddy!!

No comments: