Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Can you believe that it is 2008 already?! I cannot believe how quickly the past year has gone. So many things happened including Hannah's first birthday, Hannah learning to walk, Hannah saying her first words...my little baby is now a little girl!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Gone are the days of the snugly little baby who slept most of the time. Now she has a personality and opinions all her own. I have been praying that God will help me as I try and figure out how to best teach her and discipline her and raise her to be a good Christian woman. It is a little scary to think about!! I am so glad that I have Nick as Hannah's dad, to help me with the parenting process, and hopefully I can help him too. Here are some pictures from New years. I hope that everyone has a blessed start to the New Year!

Hershberger Family
Trying to get a group picture...
Hannah and "Uncle" Trent
Playing with her PJ's
Such a big girl!!!

No comments: