Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!! Praise God for his victory over death! This morning in church the choir was singing a song in which the chorus went something like this..."he's alive, he's alive, heavens gates are open wide, he's alive." (I am pretty sure that is not exactly right but I do think it is relatively close.) Those words really touched me this morning. Just the idea that heavens gates are open wide, and all that we have to do to be able to walk through them someday, is to give our lives to Jesus. That sometimes seems like such a monumental thing to me, but Jesus gave his life, so that we can live eternally, so really its not such a big thing. I am so blessed to know Jesus as my savior, and I hope that my life can bring glory to him.

Here are some pictures from yesterday and today. :)


Cake we made for Mom and Dad's 30th anniversary celebration last night.
Hannah got up at 5:00 this morning and mommy was most definitley not ready to get up so I put her in bed with Nick and I. When I got up they were both still asleep, and I just couldn't resist snapping this picture. Are they really cute or what?
I think my little girl is so beautiful asleep :)
Before church this morning :) I made Nick wear a tie, because I think he looks really good in a tie:)
My fabulous family:)
Back: Ashlie (me), Nick, Steven (my brother), Kirsten (my sis-in-law, Steve's wife), Lance (my brother-in-law), Stephanie (my sister, Lance's wife), and Krissy (my favorite little sister :)
Front: Dad and Mom
Thank you Grandpa Ed for taking these pictures for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pictures from hunting eggs at home this morning before church :)




Easter egg hunt with the Hershberger's this afternoon!

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments: