Thursday, March 20, 2008

She is still sleeping....

Thats right...it is 8:42 am and Hannah is still sleeping. Its kind of weird, but also really nice. So far this morning I have gotten dinner ready for tonight (its in the crockpot), picked up around the house, and even had time to pluck my eyebrows :) I think I like sleeping in babies. :) Poor Hannah though, she has a bit of a cough and runny nose, and I know she just doesn't feel 100% herself. I am hoping that this passes quickly and she will be better soon. My brother and his wife, and my sister and her husband are both coming in this weekend for Easter...I am really excited. Aside from a couple of hour stop last summer, my brother and his wife haven't been home since Hannah was three months old. So I am really excited to see them and for Hannah to get to know her aunt and uncle. I have to laugh at myself sometimes...I measure time now by how old Hannah was when something happened. I think I am turning into a big dork. Hahaha...I know some of you are thinking that I have been that way for quite some time :)

Well enjoy the pictures. The hat is one that my parents brought back for Hannah from the cruise that they went on for their 30th anniversary. (Congrats mom and dad!!!!) Yesterday she wanted to wear it so I thought I would get some pics :)

I hear little girls talking in their cribs, so I need to go!!

No comments: