Friday, March 21, 2008

Lots of pictures :)

We had a really busy, but fun day today. My brother and his wife got here around 10:30 this morning, and my sister and her husband are on their way from PA as I write this. We went out to breakfast with my parents this morning...Buehlers has really good breakfast specials, very cheap and lots of food, Hannah and I split two eggs, hash browns and toast for only $3.99...then got our groceries, and then headed home. When we got home we visited with Steve and Kirsten for a bit then headed home so Hannah could take her nap. While Hannah was napping Nick put up a new light fixture in the kitchen...it looks really nice and the kitchen has a lot more light now...and then we headed back to mom and dads when Hannah got up. Spent the afternoon and evening there with the fabulous family, and then came home so little girls could go to bed. :) Below are some pictures from the day :)



We colored Easter eggs today. Hannah "helped" by throwing the eggs into the cups. That is why she is stripped down to her diaper, because the food coloring kept splashing everywhere. Thank goodness my mom doesn't mind a little mess. :)


All our pretty eggs :)

Playing in the sink. She actually did this for about an hour. It is amazing how entertaining a sink, some water and measuring cups can be. :)
She climbed in one of mom's big crocks, and as you can tell by the look on her face, she thought she was really hot stuff. Silly kid :)
Who knew chocolate pudding could be so much fun. It was pretty funny while she was eating it, she kept saying yummmmm, yummmmm, and then she would stick her hands in the cup and smear it on herself. She got a bath a grandmas house, immediately following dinner:)


Walking to mom and dads. Hannah really really likes being outside and taking walks. She doesn't really like to ride in the stroller any more...she wants to WALK :)



As I am typing this post, I realized that I don't have any pictures of Hannah with her aunts and uncles. Shame on me...I will do better tomorrow and get some family pictures to post. Well, this mommy is getting tired, I know its only 8:30, but I think I will be heading to bed shortly. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

No comments: