Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Laundry day...yuck!!

Well, I just put my last (5th) load of laundry in the wash, and Hannah is still asleep, so I thought I would take a minute to update the blog. I almost always do laundry on Tuesdays, and I really don't mind washing, drying or folding, but I HATE putting clothes away. I don't know why, but it is just one of those household chores that I dread!! Oh well, I know that I could have it alot worse :) I did discover osmething very interesting (ok its not really that interesting...) in the course of doing laundry today. I always buy the really cheap detergent, but last week when I made my trek to the store, I had to buy detergent, and for one reason or the other, Tide was on sale and it was actually less expensive than the cheap stuff, not on sale. So I got the Tide. And it smells soooo good. It makes me wish for spring even more and for the smell of clothes that are dried outside. I think that I could very easily become a detergent snob,...;) Now if only I caould work that into the budget...:)

Hannah has been in a grumpy mood today...I think it is because the weather has gone from so beautiful yesterday to really really gross today. I can't say that I blame her. Well, here are some pictures of her when she wasn't grumpy...check out the crazy hair :)

No comments: