Sunday, June 15, 2008

We are back!!

We got back from our vacation last night at about 5:30. I have to admit, I wasn't really ready to come home :) I love the beach, and I love just sitting with my feet in the water and reading a book! We had a really great time. Hannah absolutely LOVED the water. She would wake up each morning saying "Mommy wawoo (Hannah's version of water)." We would spend the mornings at the beach, then come back for lunch and naps, and then spend the afternoon/evening at the pool. I got her some of the water wings, she kept calling them bubbles, and when we would get in the pool she did not want any help. She would push me away and say no if I tried to help her get around. She wasn't quite that brave when it came to the ocean, but she did love floating in her life jacket in the waves. We were really lucky, the water was really gentle every day except one. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week :)


1 comment: