Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WWWAT



The theme of this weeks Wordless Wednesday With A Twist is "uniform." This one had me a little stumped, but I think I like what I came up with. These are pictures of my hubby in his softball uniform. He plays on our church league softball team, and he really LOVES it!! Softball season officially started this past Monday, so I thought what better way to kick off the season with pictures of the hubby and little miss Hannah (pics are from a tournament last fall, that is why Hannah looks so much younger). :)Check out the guns...sorry ladies, I have to brag a little bit :)
There is another "uniform" in my life that belongs to someone very special, who I am very proud of, so I wanted to take the opportunity to "brag" on him too!



This is a picture of my brother and his wife at their wedding. Steve is an MP in the National Guard. He is IR right now, so no weekends or anything, but none the less I am so so so proud of him :) I love you buddy! (And isn't my sister-in-law gorgeous) (Just a disclaimer, I did not take this picture, it doesn't count for WWWAT!:))

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw I love that little shirt he has (your son, of course!) How adorable! Thanks for participating!

Chris said...

The pics of your husband and daughter are too cute!

Tarrah said...

I love the Go Daddy shirt your daughter is wearing. What a great idea.

Unknown said...

I love the one of Hannah on the shoulders. Priceless that one is.

Melissa said...

the pictures are adorable. I LOVE the matching Daddy/Son shirts!