Monday, March 9, 2009

A Confession

I have a confession to make...it's nothing horrible, or harmful or even a little bit scary. It's just that...well...I love getting Hannah's picture taken :) We almost always go to Babies R Us, because they do a great job for a very reasonable price. These are pictures that I had taken of her for Valentines Day. I know its not such a momentous occasion, but my hubby had mentioned a few weeks before that he didn't have any very up to date pictures for his desk, and well, that was all the motivation this mommy needed. :) I had been waiting to put them on the blog to share because I obviously couldn't before Valentines, and then I just kind of forgot. So here we are at last, Hannah's Valentines pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

She really liked this chair...I think she would have taken it home if they had let her :)
I really like the look on her face in this one. It just seems so sweet and innocent to me.
This one is my favorite!! I LOVE her smile :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

HOLY FREAKING CUTE!!!! :)