Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nursery Fun!!

Well it took me forever to pick out the bedding for our little guys (still no name :)) nursery, ut I thought that since I finally did, I would share it with all of you :)

I really like the blue and brown together, and I think (fingers are crossed) that the darker blue of the turtles will match the blue on the walls perfectly! I ordered it online, so it should be coming soon!! I also ordered the valances, but I think I am going to do brown curtains instead...I found some at Ikea that I really like and that are a reasonable price. And we finally got new carpet for the room. It has a hideous brown shag from the 70's now, so I can't wait for next week when the new carpet is installed. Things are moving right along :)

Mod Turtle Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 8502bed4


2 comments:

Valerie Hunter said...

I love the turtles! Very cute!

kirsteniteleader said...

Steve and I LOVE brown and blue, and when we have boys *cough cough* I am going to do the brown and blue theme. But our theme is going to have more brown with blue accents, instead of the other way around. VERY CUTE!!