Friday, March 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Hannah started swimming lessons again two weeks ago. She absolutely loves them, and I figured we should try and get another session in before mommy gets to pregnant to get in with her :) The class is a parent child class, and we were able to get into the evening class which means that daddy can come along too!! It also means that mommy and daddy can take turns being the one to get in with her. Last night was Nick's turn, and I got to sit and watch and take pictures...I didn't get very many good ones, because the lighting is crappy in the pool area, and our camera is not the greatest, and it took me until halfway through the lesson to realize that the reason the pictures kept coming out fuzzy was because the lens was fogged up. Duh...and here I thought I was messing up the focus...oops! These are two of my favorites from last night. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Keri said...

haha, my lens fogs up all the time in situations like that! It drives me crazy!

Looks like she had a great time! We really need to find an indoor pool to take the boys to here. They'd really enjoy swimming when it's 30 degrees out!

Monica said...

How fun! I love taking Kman swimming just to see how far he has come. When he first started, he would get in the water completely. Thankfully he never cried!