Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mini-Vacation :)

AHHHHH...that is the sound of my relaxing on my mini-vacation :) Hannah and I packed up and headed out to visit my sister in PA on Tuesday. We are having so much fun relaxing and hanging out :) Yesterday we went to Chocolate World at Hershey Park, and then shopping at the outlet malls :) I love outlet shopping, and I love trying to find really good deals. And I did really well yesterday. I got some summer stuff for Hannah for next year that was on clearance, and some work shirts for Nick that were also pretty cheap. I felt pretty good about all my bargins :) Today we are going to this really fun kids place for Hannah to play. I am really excited :) I will have tons of pictures to post when I get home!!

On another note, thanks for all the compliments on Hannah's dress that she wore to the wedding. I actually made it, and the pattern is really really easy. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can tell you what the pattern is. :)

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

2 comments:

Megan said...

i can not sew! but, it was amazing! good for you!

Megan

Stephanie said...

I LOVE having you here! I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow! I LOVE you!!!