Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weddings...

Yesterday we went to a friends outdoor wedding. I had never been to an outdoor wedding before, but it was really really nice. I have to admit that I was dreading sitting out in the heat, but they had everything pretty well shaded, so while it was definitely hot out, it wasn't really all that bad. The reception was outside as well, and they had these really neat tents that actually kind of looked like the white tops of the Denver airport. We were sitting right beside some really pretty flower beds that Hannah kept wanting to play in. Here are some fun pics from the evening :)






4 comments:

Megan said...

that dress is TOO MUCH! i love it!

Megan

Rachel said...

Your little girl is so adorable! What a pretty dress.

stacey said...

I must agree with the other comments~ your little Hannah is completely adorable & the dress is too cute!!!

I'm glad you had a nice time at the wedding! (I don't think I ever went to an outdoor wedding before either?)

Katie said...

Her dress is so cute!! Where did you get it? She's adorable.