Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A pictureless post

I know, it seems really weird to me to post without some pictures of miss Hannah. However, I was at my sisters all day yesterday helping her pack up to move to a new and really nice apt. (YAY for Krissy!!), and I accidentally left it there. Grrrr!! I am annoyed with myself. Oh well, I will get my camera back tomorrow, so then I can post lots and lots of pictures :)

So I start back to work tomorrow. In case you didn't know, I work at a small Christian college teaching pediatrics clinicals to nursing students. We are not quite at the point financially where we can afford for me to stay home full time, but I really couldn't have it any better as far as my job goes. I work two half days a week, I get to work in a Christian environment, and I get a summer break, a fall break, a spring break, and a Christmas break. I know all of this, and I know that I am so blessed to have the job that I have. But I am still kind of dreading starting up again. It is hard to get back into the work routine after being off for four months in the summer :). So if you think of it, could you say a prayer for me and Hannah tomorrow. Pray that everything goes smoothly and that Hannah has so much fun with her aunt Krissy that she doesn't even notice that I am gone! And if you could say a prayer for Nick too, as he handles the evening and bedtime routine by himself I would really appreciate it!! Thanks blogland, you are the best :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! yes! Things are gonna be great, and everything will run smoothly:-)

Megan said...

oh, what a great job! i know you'll do great, all refreshed from that summer vacation, right?

Megan