Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pool Days :)



The past two weeks have been really really busy for us!! Not anything huge going on, just a bunch of little things. I was feeling a little stressed, so on Thursday Hannah and I decided to pack up all of stuff and head to the pool. It was just what we needed! She played, mommy relaxed, we had lunch in the park, and then headed home where we BOTH took naps. :) Ahhhhh!! We loved it :)

On a completely unrelated note, I was looking at Olympics coverage on the computer this morning (we don't have TV) and I came across this article. I ran track in college, and I was fairly decent at it. I did the heptathlon, which is the women version of the decathlon. Two years at ou NAIA outdoor national meet, I got to watch and compete in the same meet as Brian Clay. And now he is an Olympic Champion. How cool is that?! Pretty darn cool if you ask me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW......love love love the Hebrews 12:1 quote;-)