Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WWWAT

A Different View



The theme for WWWAT this month is a different view. I have to admit, this was a hard one for me. In the past the themes have been pretty literal, and this one was much more open to interpretation. I thought about it for several days, and I was seriously stumped. So I decided to go through my pictures and find a favorite, and play with it, so then I would be looking at it from a different view. Hope that makes sense! Have a great Wednesday everyone, and if you have time, head over to American Mum and check out everyone else's take on "a different view."


(In case you are wondering, I cropped, fixed the color, and put a border and a matte edging on this picture.)

***Ok, I just have to add this, because I think it is really funny, and hopefully it will make you all laugh too. I am sitting here in the office, looking at othere people's WWWAT entries, and my hubby comes in and wonders what I am doing. So I tell him it is WWWAT time again, and I tell him how I really think that my post is kind of lame, but it was the best I could come up with. So then he says, "You know what would have been really cool?! You should have gotten a waterproof camera and put it in the toilet bowl and taken a picture like that." WHAT?!?!?!? I didn't even know what to say to that....:)***


20 comments:

Rachel said...

Very clever Ashlie! I know I say this every single time, but your daughter is so darn cute!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Boys.... I tell ya. :)

Your daughter's smile just lights up the room, doesn't it! She's beautiful. And it looks like she loves to swim!

This theme was challenging for me also. But, I rather like a challenge! :)

-Andrea

Aprille - The Muddled said...

How funny is he! Thats a different view of a different kind - it's called the "male Perspective" haha. Your daughter is such a cutie! Not lame at all!

Megan said...

oh, what a bright and cheerful little face! too cute- and the toilet idea was.... definitely different!

Megan

Unknown said...

Gotta love husbands!

Cute photo! And brilliant smile!

gina said...

Spoken like the male species. :) Your daughter is a cutie.

tiarastantrums said...

men - so funny sometimes!

Laura Paxton said...

That's a GREAT picture of your daughter!

Happy Wednesday!

Tarrah said...

She is so cute! I also like your new picture in the header.

Brigit said...

Yep, that's what my husband would say. Cute picture. Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

LOL! The toilet bowl comment was too funny!!! That's sooo like them, isn't it?

Erin said...

What and ADORABLE little girl!!! GOOD idea from the hubby! LOL!

sues2u2 said...

I love the photo of your daughter. Precious! But I have to admit that I was laughing (belly) about your hubby's comments. Boys never do grow up completely, do they?!

G. said...

sweet picture. Your daughter is adorable. :)

HIS daughter said...

Hehehe :) Your husbands suggestion would have been interesting!

Your daughter is so adorable :)
Blessings!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, that was an interesting suggestion by your husband!

stacey said...

That is too funny!

Your little Miss. Hannah is ADORABLE:)

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

that would have been hilarious! albeit slightly disgusting, but seriously, leave it to boys to come up with stuff like that right?

and i think your picture is great! It kinda looks like one of those "through the viewfinder" pictures because of the border you put around it :)

Always, Laura said...

I love your heading photo. If my son did that I would be looking around for whatever he broke. Too cute.
The real toilet/waterproof camera photos really aren't all that impressive. Hubby alone all weekend with a waterproof camera will get you some fairly interesting photos. Just none that you would want to show to polite company. We will just say that I clean the toilet a lot better now.

Dawn said...

She is adorable!