Wednesday, October 22, 2008

31 Things

I saw this on Brittany, Kate, and Susie's blogs yesterday, and thought it would be fun to join in!

1. Where is your cell phone? on top of the microwave in the kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Brenda
5. Your father? Steve
6. Your favorite thing? Nick and Hannah
7. Your dream last night? Ummmm?????
8. Your dream/goal? to be a good, wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister and christian
9. The room you're in? the office
10. Your hobby? baking, sewing, scrapbooking
11. Your fear? losing someone I love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Have 3-5 more kids, living in the country in an old farm house that Nick and I are slowly fixing up
13. Where were you last night? Small group
14. What you’re not? ummm...clean...I haven't showered yet :)
15. One of your wish list items? carpet for the basement, a new camera
16. Where you grew up? OH
17. The last thing you did? took a batch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies out of the oven
18. What are you wearing? sweats and a tee shirt
19. Your TV? is in the living room
20. Your pet? maggie, our mildly insane dog
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? happy-mildly stressed-very blessed
23. Missing someone? Steph, Lance, Steve and Kirsten
24. Your car? Chrysler Town and Country minivan
25. Something you’re not wearing? my contacts
26. Favorite store? For Hannah-Gymboree when it is at least 60% off, and for me and Nick-LL Bean
27. Your summer? wonderful!!
28. Love someone? My daughter, my hubby, my family, my Jesus
29. Your favorite color? RED!!
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning at my goofy child
31. Last time you cried? not sure...I hate crying and avoid it at all costs!!

I invite everyone to join in, so I can learn some interesting and random facts about all of you!

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

That was fun to read! glad you joined in! :)

Brittany