Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Weekend

We had an absolutely amazing weekend!! (Its kind of pathetic that I am just getting to writing about it on Wednesday evening, but it was amazing none the less. :))

My brother and his wife, who live about 8 hours away, were up for the weekend. We hadn't seen them since June, so it was really nice getting to spend time talking and catching up with them. And Hannah loved getting to play with her unky and Kiki.

Since they were up, on Sunday we had a big get together with my mom's side of the family. We went to my aunt and uncles cabin, and there was a lot of eating, game playing and just all over fun involved. This is the view from their cabin...

Isn't that just amazing?!

We played lots of corn hole and outdoor golf. I am not and have never been any good at games that require aim, or hand eye coordination, so I kind of stunk it up, but I had a good time laughing at myself :)

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the cabin: Hannah had Koolaid for the first time and she was loving it. :) I'm not big on sugar but I figured once wouldn't hurt :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome view, and it sounds like you had some great family time!

My brother is flying in Saturday night and we haven't seen each other in 3 1/2 years. We are so excited!

Anonymous said...

so peaceful.

those are the BEST MOMENTS!!