Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here are the pictures from our weekend in Pittsburgh. I will warn from the start there are a lot. :) I really did narrow it down a lot, but also still ended up with a lot. We had a wonderful time hanging out and enjoying family!!
Ok I know this is a kind of silly picture, but this bottle of water was in our room and I had to take a picture of it. $4.50 for a bottle of water?! You have got to be freaking kidding me!!!!! NO THANK YOU!!

Feeding the goldfish at the hotel. Hannah loved the fish and she kept calling them all Dorothy (Elmo's goldfish). A really nice employee at the hotel gave her some food to feed the fish and she thought that was pretty much the coolest thing ever :)


Me and Hannah at dinner at Outback. She didn't want to look at the camera...oh well :)
Me, my sister Steph (the pregnant one) and her husband Lance.
My dad, my mom, and my little sister Krissy. Doesn't she have the most amazing hair?! She has natural curl and reddish blonde hair...yep, I am kind of jealous :)

Lots of swimming pictures...Hannah loves swimming!!



Perhaps my favorite picture from the weekend...my parents jumping in the pool!! They did this because Hannah asked them too! What cool and fun grandparents!!

No comments: