Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WWWAT



"Capturing the Light" is today's theme. This was a tough on for me. I had the idea to take a picture of the moon this morning, because it is just one day past the full moon, but then it was really cloudy, so that idea got nixed. Instead I took pictures of Hannah's night light. We just started using it on Sunday night, and so far it has been a life-saver!! She has slept throught the night, in her own bed none the less, for the past three nights!! So hopefully in these pictures I have "captured" my LOVE of this "light." :)


(I really do love this light!! Not only is it cute...it lets me sleep :))

For more WWWAT fun head over to AMERICAN MUM and check out everyone elses brilliance and creativity :)

12 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

gorgeous LIGHT!

Anonymous said...

That night light is super cute!

Rachel said...

Really cute! Gotta love things that love you sleep. ;)

Rachel @ Unexpected Blessings

Susan said...

Cute nightlight! And nightlights can sure be lifesavers (or at least sleep savers)!

Kimberly said...

how sweet:) Happy WWWAT!

Aprille - The Muddled said...

oh man I hear you girl!

Always, Laura said...

I'm jealous!! I asked my husband for this lamp and he told me no and then pretended to ignore me.

Muthering Heights said...

Anything that let you sleep deserves a little love. :)

Rachel said...

That night light might as well be made of pure gold if it lets you sleep through the night! Thanks for joining in!

Simply Shannon said...

That is an adorable night light!

sues2u2 said...

Too cute. I'm still playing around w/ adobe so it's fun to see what you've done.

Mandy said...

Funny pictures! I too can appreciate nightlights! Great to meet you - happy wwwat!