Friday, December 19, 2008

18 Children!



Duggar Family Welcomes 18th (!) Child

I was checking the news on the computer last night (we don't have TV) and I came across this article. Duggar Family Welcomes 18th Child! That is a lot of kids! When people ask how many kids Nick and I want to have and I say between 4 and 6 they look at me like we are nutty. :) I can't imagine what it would be like to have 18 kids. The amount of laundry alone would be staggering. But you would also have 18 times the love and sweet moments. What do you think?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

:) They have a show on TLC that I love to watch! They are very efficient in managing things, but she's not overly "anal"...you can get a lot of good ideas for ways to save money watching their show. :)

PS-I don't think I could handle that many kids, but I say "more power to her" and you and anyone that wants lots! I think it's a great thing!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I admire Michelle Duggar a lot and wish I had her patience. Some people think they are complete nuts because of how they live and their religious views, but I think they are great.