Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

I am most definitely NOT a great photographer! I enjoy taking pictures of Hannah and every now and then I come up with one I really like. This year I decided to see if I could take her Christmas pictures, and see if I could come up with something fun for our Christmas card. My motto is that if I take enough pictures at least a couple will turn out ok. :) These are my favorites!


Let me know what you think! And be honest!!! And if you have any brilliant tips to share...I would love to learn! Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!!!

she has the MOST PRECIOUS smile.

love it.

Valerie Hunter said...

Oh, I LOVE the black and white one, but if you're looking for one for a Christmas card, you've gotta do one with her sweet face :O)