Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A First...

Last week was a big first for Hannah. Ok, in reality it probably was that big of a first, but it was a big deal for Hannah's mommy. Drumroll please....................Hannah got her first haircut! I really had a hard time deciding if it was time or not. Mostly because I did NOT want to cut of her curls. I love her curls, and I have secretly always wished for curly hair. It had gotten to a point though, where it was becoming a pretty serious mullet, and something needed to be done. :) Here is a look at Hannah's first haircut in pictures :)

Before...no actual cutting had been done yet.

During...I was seriously impressed with how well she sat still. I had packed my purse with several forms of bribery, but didn't need to use any of them :)
After...looking pretty cute :) (and the curls are still there!!)

2 comments:

Megan said...

oh, that's so sweet! so grown up!

Megan

Stephanie said...

Of course, I saw it in person, but very cute! I am sure I will be sad to cut Sera's hair someday too (especially if she has curls...which I am hoping Lance's and I's genetics will give her)...and you can remind me how cute Hannah's turned out...