Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Poop Soap

Completely disgusting right?! It is cappuccino scented soap, that looks like dogg poo. YUCK!!

Believe it or not, I actually have a story to go with this lovely picture. Every year we have a Christmas party with my old friends from college. At the party we do a steal-a-gift exchange, with a $5 limit on the gifts. As I am sure you can imagine, people get pretty creative :) Well two years ago, my hubby received this lovely gift. We brought it back last year and re-gifted it, because we thought we were being funny. And can you seriously imagine washing yourself with that?! Again...YUCK!!! Well wouldn't you know it, this year Nick got the poop soap again. And of course no one wants to steal the poop soap. So we are stuck with it for another year :) But you can bet it will be back again next year...muhahaha!!! :)

Just in case you are curious, they actually have a website...www.nopeitssoap.com. It is very...ummmmmm...interesting?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Heehee...yuck...but this is funny! :)

PS-I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you guys re-gifted it! But seriously, why would someone create something like that??? Probably just for gag gifts, I'm sure!