Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I am really loving this "Not Me Monday!" blog fest. :) It makes the craziness that I call everyday life seem a little more normal. And as McKMamma advertises...it is great therapy and its free!

This past week I did witness my daughter grab hold of the top of my mother-in-laws sweater and attempt to pull the collar out and stuff her doll down grandma's shirt. That would have been REALLY embarassing!!

I did not forget to take pictures when my sister came to visit this weekend, and then totally blame it on being so excited to see her. :)

I did not buy funfetti cake mix and icing to make my treat for the nurses at work this week, because after all the cooking that was done for Thanksgiving, just the thought of making something homemade made me feel tired!

I also did not buy a bag of mini marshmellows while grocery shopping, even though they weren't on my list, because I thought they would be really good with hot chocolate.

And finally, I did not get all of my Christmas shopping done this past weekend...oh wait...I did! :)

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

mmmm, now I want hot chocolate. It's always the best with those mini marshmallows!

Megan said...

i was JUST thinking about mini marshmallows last night!!! :)

Megan