Monday, December 15, 2008

Lights!

One of the highlights of our trip to visit my sister was taking Hannah to see the Christmas light display at Hershey. She LOVED it!! Toward the end she was a little ticked because she wanted to get out of the car and walk...hahaha! It was really quite impressive though...I can't imagine the amount of time it would have taken to set up all the displays. Here are some picture of our favorites! (And a big thank you to my little sister Krissy for taking the pictures so that I could focus on driving :))
Did I mention that Hannah was quite impressed?

God Bless the USA!

It is kind of hard to tell what this one is, but it is all of the reindeer.


The twelve days of Christmas!
This was Hannah's favorite! My girl loves cows!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the lights! Lance and I were so sorry that we couldn't be with you...we'd much rather have been (with you). The pictures are beautiful, though!