Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Because...

...like all moms, I think that my kid is pretty much the cutest one ever...I thought you all might enjoy seeing her two year old pictures that we had taken today. These are my three favorites. :)




*Anyone notice the red shoes? :) *

I also just had to share these two funny things I heard yesterday and today.

From Paige who is four while she was riding her bike: "I wish I could be Amish so that I could ride my bike EVERYWHERE!"

And from Garret who is three: "My dad is a police army man and he went fighting and shot down the Germans!" His dad is an ex-army ranger who is now a police man. Not sure where the part about the Gremans came from....:)

Ohhh, I love the thing that kids say!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Those pictures are great! What a fantastic smile she has :)