Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Very Veggie Birthday

We celebrated Hannah's birthday on Sunday. She loves Veggie Tales, so that was the "theme" of the party. And by theme I mean that was the cake :) It was a great day. She got spoiled rotten, and we got to spend time with friends and family. Here are some pictures of the day.
Hanging out with mommy before the party.
Dora backpack and art supplies from Auntie Stephie and Uncle Lance.
Bob and Larry!!
Putting on her princess shoes. She is really starting to be into princesses. :)
Playing with her shopping cart from Aunt Melissa and Uncle Mike. And wearing her Buckeyes cheerleading outfit from Aunt Krissy. GO BUCKS!!

Her tricycle from Mommy and Daddy. I love the tassels on the handlebars. :) Her feet don't quite reach the pedals yet, but boy was she trying to make them :)

2 comments:

stacey said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!! I LOVE the cake(s)!!!!!!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Those cakes are great!

I think I might copy...so simple, yet the children would love it!