Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Miss Silly

Hannah was in quite the silly mood today. She had me laughing several times today. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. I was going downstairs to swtich over a load of laundry and I asked her if she wanted to come with me. She said no, so I told her that was ok and that mommy would be back in just a minute. So I ran downstairs switched the laundry really quick, and when I got back upstairs she was sitting in the corner of the couch with a bag of chocolate covered raisins (I LOVE THESE!!), eating them out of the bag with one of her play spoons. It was so cute I just had to laugh :)

2. This evening I was working in the kitchen making cookies and talking to one of my best girl friends who had a rough day. So we are talking and out of the corner of my eye I see Hannah playing and she is happy so I didn't look too closely at what she was doing. As I am going to hang up the phone I look over at her and see what she is doing. She had dumped the water from the dogs dish into the dogs food dish, which still had food in it, and was stirring it up with a play fork. Trying not to laugh, I ask her what she is doing. And she looks up at me and oh so innocently answers..."cooking." Again, it was next to impossible not to laugh, as I am explaining to her that we don't play with the dogs dishes. :)

3. Tonight after we read Bible and were waiting for daddy to get home to read her the book of her choosing (this is our bedtime routine) we had the most enlightening conversation in which she told me all about the cows and how they eat hay and drink milk and then they have to go to the potty. It was much too cute :)

I hope that everyone had as good of a day as I did and was able to treasure precious moments with their little ones :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a joy-filled day! Your Hannah sounds so sweet and innocent.

Anonymous said...

my heart is just melting as I read this.

I LOVE THIS SEASON of my life...and all of the PRECIOUS things that come out of these babies' mouths.

Megan said...

i would eat some of those raisins!!!

Megan