Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

For the past three years we have spent our Labor Day weekends in Ft. Wayne Indiana at a church league softball tournament. My hubby is VERY into softball, and it is a really fun time. This year was they best year that the team has ever had!! They placed 2nd out of 22 teams!!!! I was very proud :) In one of the games my studly husband hit the winning run in in the bottom of the ninth inning. Yep, I was really excited. Hannah must of noticed because she kept saying, "YAY DADDY!!" It was too cute :) We played (and by we I mean the guys) 10 games in three days, and 5 of those games were on the last day! We were tired and dirty when we got home last night, but it was well worth it :) Enjoy the pictures of our weekend! I hope that everyone else had as much fun as we did this past weekend!
Do you see the "raspberry" on my hubbys leg from sliding...OUCH!! He was tough though and just wrapped it up and kept on playing.

I like this picture...I think he looks really cool!

The Team!! You guys ROCK!!
Our friend and team coach Dave got whacked in the face with a ball. He had a NASTY bruise!! He just kept playing too though...this is a team off really tough guys!

It got a little boring sometimes between games....so we got a little creative. :) What do you think of this look :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

nice shades :)

Megan